Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Polishes





Grapefruit 

Greenberry

Watermelon

I used to be obsessed with Barry M nail polishes, but then I decided that I didn't really like the brush or the formula of them and that there were many other brands for around the same price that were so much better quality.BUT then Barry M brought out their new range of nail polishes, the gelly's and this changed my view altogether and has put Barry M on the top of my nail polish brands list once again. 

Grapefruit is a vivid pink with an orangy undertone, I would describe it as nearly neon, and looks great on tanned skin, Greenberry is my favourite of these three, it is a striking green with a bit of blue through it, I just love the look of it on my hands (being olive skinned) and it just looks so summery. And finally Watermelon is a lovely deep teal green, I think i would much prefer this in the winter months, but I love how rich the colour is.

The thing I love most about them is the fact that they are super shiney. They look great in the summer, with the sun coming down. And this also means that there is no need to apply a topcoat! I have also found that these polishes do last a long time, on my nails they last around 5 days without a chip. I find this incredible because it means I don't have to change my nail varnish as often! And also this is especially good in the hotter months as you don't want to be sat about painting your nails everyday and polishes tend to get rather gooey and sticky when they are warm. The brushes are also fantastic as they spread out across your nail and can have it done in maybe two strokes which means you're done in half the time! They are obviously not as hard wearing as gel nails done at the salon but are a great DIY version, and for £3.99 they are perfect, especially for the quality you are getting.

If you haven't already, I suggest you go out and buy a couple of these nail polishes! Trust me, you won't regret it! They also have loads of new colours out in their summer collection so make sure you pop down to Boots to have a look when they next have them on 3 for 2!


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...