OOTN





TOPSHOP JONI JEANS
PRIMARK TOP
PRIMARK SHOES
ZARA BAG
H&M NECKLACE 
PANDORA RING
VINTAGE SILVER AND BLACK RING
CASIO WATCH
PANDORA BRACELET
NAILS : ESSIE FIJI AND SALT AND PEPPER




So it was two of my friends 21st birthday last week so they decided to have a joint birthday meal. We went to Akbars de Cafe so it wasn't too dressy and formal, so I opted for this kind of smart casual look.
I started off with my black Joni jeans from topshop, which again are my favourite type of jean, and then paired them with this high neck top from primark. I love the way that it is slightly cropped in just the right place and makes your waist look half the size. It's a kind of ribbed material and has 3/4 sleeves.
My necklace is from h&m. The whole outfit is a bit boring so I thought I would wear a gold chain to give it something extra and to harden the look up a bit. 
My shoes are also from primark, they are flatforms! I wasn't quite sure about how I felt about them when I first got them but they have definitely grown on me! They are so comfy and easy to walk in! Perfect for those evenings that you feel that you should wear heels but really can't be bothered!
My bag is from Zara. I LOVE this bag more than anything. I think it's just fabulous! It's a fringe bag and goes with just about anything, you can wear it with any outfit and change your whole look! Amazing! 
I thought I would keep my makeup quite simple on the eyes and cheeks as I opted for a bright lip. Here I have used one of my newest lipsticks - 'All Fired Up' by MAC. It's one of their new(ish) ones in the retro collection and it is super duper matte! But it's still quite moisturising, there's nothing worse than a matte lip that looks chalky! The best thing about this lipstick is the fact that it lasted throughout the whole meal and even about 7 glasses of water as well so it gets a huge thumbs up from me!

What do you think about this outfit? Is it something you would wear?





Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...