Nandos OOTD





MISS SELFRIDGE LEATHER JACKET
TOPSHOP JUMPER
TOPSHOP JONI JEANS
MISGUIDED CHELSEA BOOTS
URBAN OUTFITTERS BAG
CASIO WATCH
PANDORA BRACELET
VEGGIE WRAP WITH HALLOUMI CHEESE AND GARLIC BREAD AND CREAMY MASH

Here comes the very first outfit of the day on What Divya Thinks! Enjoyyyy!

So today was Nandos day.. OOOOPSSSS! I'd really like to say that this doesn't happen often, but then I'd be lying :(
I've been eating out so much recently, I really need to stop but you can never say no to a Nandos! haha
I went pretty casual, with my favourite jeans of the moment, the Topshop Joni Jeans, if you haven't already, I recommend you grap yourself a pair of these! They are a softer kind of denim than any of the other jeans but aren't quiet a jegging, AND they are high-waisted so they look good with tshirts etc tucked in. Another thing I LOVE about these jeans is the fact that they suck you in and are just so comfortable! I've actually got them in three different colours! I decided to pair them with my Topshop jumper, just because it was pretty chilly out today and this jumper is great to just chuck on over anything to keep you warm :)...  I think a definite Autumn staple would be a leather jacket, they are so good because you can wear them with anything and they will instantly make you look cool! (in my opinion ha) Mine is from Miss Selfridge and I have had it for a couple of years now but I still wear it on a daily. My boots are pretty old, but I haven't worn them that often, I used to think they looked weird on me, but I think they're slowing growing on me! I can't wait to try out more outfits with them!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...