TK Maxx Bargains!



001. So I recently made a quick trip to my local TK Maxx, I just couldn’t resist the bargains to be found! In my opinion, TK Maxx is the best place to find cool and unique pieces for the home but it’s also a good place for beauty products! Now this was supposed to be a speedy visit but I ended up hovering around for far too long, and then got kicked out because they were closing, oooops! BUT I didn’t come out empty handed. 

002. Firstly, I found a nice little Korres box alongside the other face and body products and it was the White Tea Fluid Gel Cleanser. I’ve never used any Korres products before but my best friend is very much into them so I was excited to give this a whirl. Korres as a brand pride themselves on creating natural products which are free of all the nasties so I thought it would be a nice addition to my skincare routine. I gave it a little bit of a sniff in the shop and it smelt slightly fruity, which I love! You are supposed to use this on wet skin and massage it in before washing it all off. As I said earlier, TK Maxx is the perfect place to find bargains, and this was one of them, it was priced at only £5.99 which is amazinngggg and keeps my bank balance happy! 

003. Now this has to be the bargain of the month! Three Essie nail polishes for only £3.99! If that isn’t incredible, I don’t know what is! Unfortunately, I didn’t get to choose the colours as they came in a little box but I don’t mind because they are all nice colours anyway :). The one on the left sadly doesn’t have a name :( but it is a dark grey colour with streaks of green running through it alongside a slight golden shimmer. The middle one is called ‘Skirting the issue’ it is a deep raspberry colour with slight brown tones which would look lovely on all skin tones, and finally the one on the right has a label on it saying ‘fiji’ but it isn’t Fiji haha! It is a lovely pale pastel pink colour. All three of these colours have the usual Essie formulation and are all opaque with only two coats.

Have you found any good bargains recently?

2 comments

  1. 3 Essie nail varnishes for £3.99 is awesome! They're beautiful colours too. I could spend hours in the TK Maxx beauty section :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in shock when I saw the price! Definitely not something to pass up! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...