Current Wish List


One of my all time favourtie pass times is to window shop online, especially when I have so many other things to do! So I thought I would share the things that have been placed on my wish list until the next installment of my student loan comes in!

The first is a curved hem mini skirt from ASOS for only £12.50. I think this would be such a nice addition to my wardrobe as I don't really have anything like it and I think it would go with almost anything.

The necklace is from a new jewellery website called Fashion Killa. You can find this necklace here. I fell in love with this the moment that I saw it. It's totally different to what I usually go for but I reeeaaallllyyy like it! It would make any outfit look more dressed up and would be fab for taking outfits from day to night. AND it is only £10!

The bag is from Zara. It is a city bag but it has a little flap with a zip. Available here. I have a similar bag which is also from Zara, but it is pretty old now and could do with replacing. I love the fact that this has a long shoulder strap along with the shorter handles too. Perfect as a day bag! It is £29.99 but I reckon I would get so much wear out of it!

These Superga trainers have been on my wish list for months! I think they would go with absolutely everything and would make any outfit look cool. And you can get student discount on them too! Avaiable on ASOS here for £45.

Fluffy jumpers are so in right now and I think I have found the perfect one from Topshop. It is in the petite section but I would want it to be slightly cropped so that it can be worn with dresses and skirts.It is currently reduced to £25 (or £22.50 with student discount ;))

And finally, these bangles are also from ASOS here. I've never been a big fan of bangles but they have become increasingly popular and I think they just look so cool! I chose gold ones because I have a gold watch and I like the contrast and these are £18 for two so not bad!

What's on your wish list?

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...