Fashion Killa Jewellery



I have been super lucky to be a part of Fashion Killa Jewellery's first ever jewellery party. It was a huge success and the turn out was amazing! I got to have a look at the newest collection and I am literally in love with every single thing! - Not good for my bank balance though! 

If you haven't already, take a look at the promo video that I made during the day, for an exclusive sneak peak of the new collection. And if you are interested in hosting your own jewellery party then you can get in contact with Fashion Killa Jewellery directly by emailing  fashionkilla00x@gmail.com

If you would like to have a look at the rest of the collection then you can pop on over to www.fashion-killa.co.uk

If you had to choose your favourite, which would it be? 




Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...