Dinner and Drinks OOTN 28/02/2014






These Topshop Joni jeans are my go to for any occasion. They’re so versatile and can be dressed up or dressed down and they’re just perfect for any event! So when I was going out for dinner for my friend’s birthday, I decided to pair them with this blouse from Primark. Now this top doesn’t really look like the kind of thing you’d find in Primark, it is such a nice, good quality chiffon material, and has cute little flower cut outs towards the bottom of it which I LOVE! I got this a while ago so I’m not too sure if they will still have it in store. I had been on the lookout for heeled boots with a grip sole for SO long after seeing some in H&M (they didn’t have my size) and then I finally found them in New Look, and they were £10 off too so I ended up getting them for £17.99 which is such a bargain for these as they are just so comfortable and perfect for those times when flats are too little but heels are too much! My bag is actually from Ebay and I absolutely adore it! It is the perfect size to fit everything I need in, along with my camera. The gold chain dresses up any outfit and I think it looks so good with my leather jacket (from Miss Selfridge). And it was only £20!





Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...