Empties #1




Recently, I’ve finished a couple of my favourite beauty products so I thought I would share them with you :)

Firstly, the La Roche Posay Hydreane Riche Moisturiser. This is the most luxurious moisturiser I have ever used. It is expensive for the amount that you get, BUT this has lasted me aaaaaages! You honestly need the tiniest amount and it makes your skin feel super soft and supple. I have pretty dry skin and this helps to keep it nice and moisturised. I liked to use this in the evenings when I get ready for bed a couple times a week. I am definitely going to repurchase this again (maybe once I’ve finished all of my other moisturisers)

Keeping on the moisture front, The Butter Yourself Five Fruits Super Rich Soothing Body Cream from Soap & Glory has been my favourite body butter for like the past year... It has a whipped consistency and makes your skin feel velvety soft as well. And the smell! Oooooft! The smell is so fruity and yum and it lingers for a while too :) I actually mentioned this in another one of my blog posts a while ago here.

I bought The Lush BIG Sea Salt Shampoo because my hair was lacking that something, and it was super flat and boring. I started up using this once a week but it was really drying on my hair so I stuck to every other week. You know when you’re on holiday and you’re hair has that beach babe wave and the perfect amount of texture? This shampoo gives you just that. AMAZING! Whenever I would use this shampoo, I would also use a hair mask to give a little bit more moisture to my ends.

I’m cheating a little bit with The Lush Eau Roma Toner Water. I only got this recently but when I took in on holiday with me, it leaked everywhere and it left me with the tiniest amount left at the bottomL. This toner water smells like lavender, it is super calming and soothing on the skin too. I like to use this after cleansing to give my skin a little bit of a pick me up. I am definitely going to get another one of these, but I might try a different scent next time!

Wow, another moisturiser! The Body Shop’s Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream is one that I already have repurchased. This has to be one of my favourites. I use this nearly every night and it is so moisturising and is perfect for those with dry skin like me!

The Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask is perfect for those day’s spent in air conditioning when your skin feels super dry and damaged. I layer this on before bed and wake up to beautifully nourished skin. I think that this has also helped to rid my skin of any nasty spots and has also evened out my skin tone slightly as well!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...