Spring Beauty Wish List



9. ORIGINS GINZING EYE CREAM

So these are all the beauty bits that I have on my wish list for this spring. Make up wise, I will be going more natural with a lighter base (1) and will be opting for peachy tones cheeks and lips (4 and 8). My skin hasn’t been the best recently and thus I think I should probably cleanse and exfoliate more so the Clarisonic would be perfect! (2). This REN mask (3) has been raved about for so long and I am intrigued to see how it works for me. Seeing as I am obsessed with nail polish, it's no surprise that I’ve added some onto here, I chose the L’Oreal colour riche nail polishes because they have a nice brush and these colours (5, 6 and 7) look super fun. I have heard so much about the Origins GinZing eye cream and how it is perfect for those with puffy eyes (ME! haha)

3 comments

  1. I really want to try them nail polishes! xx
    simplebeautychatter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! i'm excited to get my hands on them! xx

      Delete
  2. I wan that Origins cream so badly, anyone wanna just give me money, please? xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...