Favourite MAC Lipsticks



From not owning any lipsticks 2 years ago, it is safe to say that I have become somewhat obsessed with them, to the point where I no longer have space for anymore! So today I thought I would share my favourite MAC lipsticks.

First up there is Russian Red. This is a beautiful blue-toned red lipstick. This is my go-to when I’m going for a classic red lip. The thing I love most about this the fact that it has a matte finish, which means that it lasts a super long time on my lips and leaves a nice creamy finish. It is a dream to apply, and is so easy to create a precise lip shape straight from the bullet. Although it is matte, it is not drying at all and doesn’t cling to dry areas either so it is perfect!

Up The Amp is described as a ‘lavender violet’ on the MAC website and this is the perfect description for it. It is an amazing blue-toned purple colour, but is quite milky as well. On my lips, it gives a lilac hue. I usually reach for this one when I’m not feeling a bold lip but want something a little bit different and edgy.  It has an ‘amplified’ finish so it glides on smooth and gives a creamy finish. The best thing about this is that the colour is buildable, so you can decide on the intensity of the colour depending on the occasion.

If I’m feeling a bold lip that’s a little bit different, I will reach for this amazing bright fuchsia colour. It is quite a reddish fuchsia so it makes your skin look all warm and glowy :) It is in the Retro Matte Finish Collection so much more matte than Russian Red. The colour payoff is insane! And it lasts for hours, although I find it can be slightly drying on my lips after a couple of hours but nothing a little bit of lip balm can’t fix!

And finally, the nude lipstick for the girls that don’t do nude; Mehr! It is a neutral pinky, mauve colour with blue undertones. It has a matte finish and the colour is quite opaque. The formula is very creamy and glides on effortlessly. The staying power for this is average, it usually lasts around 2-3 hours (if I haven’t eaten anything) and does transfer quite easily. This is my usual everyday lipstick, as it is so subtle but makes a huuuuge difference to my face.

What are you favourite lipsticks?

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...