BEST. BROWNIES. EVER.


Okay so I know this is a little biased, but seriously, these brownies are the BEST! I have used a mixture of a couple of different recipes and I think that it just creates the most amazingly chocolatey gooey brownies ever!

You will need:

125g Flour
180g Butter
180g Caster Sugar
3 Eggs
100ml Milk
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
5 tbsp Cocoa Powder
350g Milk Chocolate
350g White Chocolate


Once you have preheated your oven at 180C, cream together your butter and sugar until nice and fluffy, and then add the eggs, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and milk, and mix together until its all nice and combinded and its smooth with zero lumps.

Then, cut up the chocolate bars into chunks and mix in to the batter with a spoon. You can add as much or as little chocolate as you want, and whatever type of chocolate you want too! I left my chocolate chunks quite big to make them super gooey!

Once mixed, pour it into a tin lined with greaseproof paper and stick them in the oven for around 30 minutes. Again, if you want really gooey brownies, take them out a bit earlier, but I think around the 30 minute mark is perfect!

AND ENJOY! I love eating these warmed up with a little bit of vanilla ice cream! *insert hearts in eyes emoji*



Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...