La Roche Posay





So I recently popped into boots as they have currently got the 3 for 2 offer on. Should have known this was a bad idea from the beginning! I ended up buying a new cleanser, toner and moisturiser.

To be honest, I really did need them in my life because prior to this, I usually just went to bed without removing my make up and woke up to my pillow being covered in black eyeliner!  On the evenings when I wasn't feeling as lazy,  I would use the Simple purifying cleansing lotion, and the Simple soothing facial toner. Now don't get me wrong, there was actually nothing with these products, they did exactly what it says on the bottle, BUT I felt like I could get more from my skin. I am very lucky in the sense that I only get the occasional spot, here and there and a bit of redness on my cheeks, but other than that, my skin was fine. And usually, on a daily basis, I wouldn't even wear much make up either, with just a bit of BB cream to cover up blemishes and some eyeliner. 

But then, I noticed that I started to get more redness, and my skin tone became more and more uneven. I also noticed a few more spots popping up, when I wouldn't usually have any. Maybe my skin got a little too used to the products I was using, so I decided to mix it up a little.

So I bought the Physiological Cleansing Milk, the Soothing Toner and as I have quite dry skin, I also got the Hydreane Riche Moisturising Cream.

When in Boots, I did try to have a little sniff of the products and I noticed that they didn't have a scent. This kind of pushed me even more to purchase them because I feel like if a skincare product is strongly scented then obviously they have added stuff into it. Although, when using them for the first time, I did notice a subtle hint of a scent from the cleansing milk and moisturiser especially, not so much the toner. It was slightly sweet and a little bit musky, kind of hard to describe, but I didnt mind this as it still felt clean and fresh when applied.

So after just a week of building these products into my skincare routine,  I noticed a massive difference in my skin and even got some compliments on it, even though I hadn't been using it that long.

So I have given it a couple of months now and my skin had just improved massively.  All of my spots are gone and the redness has evened out. As my skin was dry, I began by using the Hydreane moisturiser atleast twice a day and this made a huge improvement, my skin looked glowy and the dry patches disappeared. I feel like I definitely made the right choice in purchasing these products and would recommend them to anyone!

La Roche Posay definitely get a massive thumbs up from me!

D ♥

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...