Topshop Nail Varnish

Topshop Nail Varnish £5 each or 2 for £8
It’s now the last couple of weeks of uni before summer, and you all know what that means… EXAMS! I’ve been so stressed with revision and assignments and so unfortunately, my blogging has had to take a back seat recently, BUT I've managed to find a couple of minutes free during the day to write a quick blog post :) yay!

Nail varnishes have become my go to product during my breaks from revision, and recently, these Topshop ones have come to my rescue!

Topshop’s nail varnishes have surfaced lately for me and I have become totally obsessed with them. I really like the formula of them, they just seem to glide on perfectly, and have a lovely wet look, glossy finish. The thing I like most about them is the fact that they are quite fast drying. This is perfect for me because I always tend to smudge my nails, when I think they’re dry, but they’re really not, and they’re all so pigmented and opaque, so you could really get away with only one coat if u wanted. They also last for a really long time (like 3-4 days) as well which is just so good for exam season when you have no time for anything.

These three have to be my favourite so far, one for every occasion and mood. The one on the left is ‘AWOL’. It is this beautiful blue which I haven’t actually seen before, it is quite bright and stands out, and is just amazing! This is quickly becoming one of my favourite colours from my whole nail varnish collection! One of the best things about this colour is the fact that it works so well all year round.

The one in the middle is ‘Pillar Box’. It is this gorgeous bright red. I only purchased this one as my other red, which was ‘Russian Roulette’ by Essie, was running out, so I decided to branch out and try the Topshop one out. I was not disappointed! If anything I love it just as much, if not more than the Essie one. It is so pretty, and just looks so classy and sophisticated.

And lastly, on the right, is ‘Palmer Violet’. This isn’t the usual kind of colour I go for, but decided to be a little different and go outside of my comfort zone. It is such a cute lilac colour. It is just so ideal for the warmer months. The main thing I like about this colour is the fact that it is so subtle and it just looks so delicate.

So overall, I am totally in love with these nail varnishes. So easy to apply, have an amazing finish, have good lasting power and are very inexpensive. I would definitely recommend these to anyone!

D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...