Oh hello there!





Welcome to my blog! My name is Divya,  I am a 20 year old (ew) full-time student, studying at university, and my all time favourite thing to do, along with the majority of other girls, is shop!  

I've wanted to start a blog for so long now, but have just never got round to it. It all began two and a bit years ago, when I became obsessed with YouTube. I would watch mostly beauty related videos, obviously, me being a girl, this really appealed to me. So over time, my list of subscriptions grew and I also started to read the blogs of the people I watched..  

This is where we are now! Recently, I decided to make a youtube channel with my friend,  in attempt to be like many of the youtubers out there. That obviously didn't work out. I just think that we're not yet camera ready, so for now i'm just going to stick to blogging. You never know, if this works out, you might just see me on youtube in the future :)  

Like I said before, I am interested in trying, testing and reviewing beauty products, so you can probably guess that that is what I am going to be blogging about mostly, but, I will also talk about other stuff like fashion and then various things that I think you'd all like to read about.. AND as an added bonus, I am going to be focusing on affordable products, what with me beimg a student, my student loan will only stretch so far!  

So, heeeeere we are! We're coming to the end of my first ever blog! Scary stuff! I very much hope that you all enjoy reading it! I will try to keep it as fun and interesting as possible. :)  

Ciao for now!  

D ♥

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...