NOTD: Avon Speed dry +


AVON SPEED DRY + IN 'STRAWBERRY'


This is the only Avon nail polish that I own but I LOVE it! I bought this one a couple of years ago when I was working for them but I never really liked pink nails on me until now!
This colour is a beautiful fuchsia pink which is deep enough to wear during the winter, but it is also a lovely spring/summer shade too. I think it goes well with my skin tone and makes my hands look finished. 
This is the perfect polish for you if you are in a rush. The thick wand allows you to cover the whole nail with just one swipe, the formular is near enough opaque with just one coat (but I did do two) and it dries within minutes! The staying power is amazing too! On me, this typically lasts around 3-4 days without any chips whatsoever!

There are so many different shades as well which is amazing! And they're only £6 each or 2 for £8 here.


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...