Mother's Day at Las Iguanas



I thought I would do something different on my blog today, I took my camera along to dinner last night so here is my very first lifestyle post!
As it was Mother's Day yesterday, we went out for a meal to Las Iguanas. I LOVE Mexican food and I honestly don't think it's possible to get it wrong! I was most impressed by the fact that they had a whole separate menu for vegetarians and vegans which was fab because it meant that we had a lot more choice than in any other restaurant. For starters we got Mushroom Quesadillas (which were yum) and some garlic bread to share. I only got pictures of mine and my mum’s main, I got the Veg Chimichanga and my mum got the Veg Enchilada. For dessert we got the Berry Mexican Mess :) And seeing as it was happy hour whilst we were there, we got pitchers of the Red Mist cocktail. :)


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...