Sally Hansen: The Perfect Combo





It's no secret that I am slightly obsessed with all things nail related, but unfortunately this does mean that my nails are somewhat damaged from all of the chemicals and dyes that are in nail polish, and after having gels on for a while, my nails were well and truly ruined! So I decided to give Sally Hansen Hard as Nails as whirl to try to fix them. It claims to strengthen and protect the nails from chipping, splitting and breaking, and also is supposed to help them to grow stronger. I have to say, it does just that! I have noticed such a huge change in the appearance in my nails, and they look a lot healthier. It also evens out the surface of the nail and make applying nail polish so much easier.  The brush is the standard Sally Hansen brush which swipes over the nail with one stroke which means that it is quick and easy to use. 

As an avid nail polish user, there was a time when I would do my nails every day without fail, but one thing that would annoy me was the fact that it would take so long to dry, and with me being so impatient I ended up smudging it half the time, which meant I had to start over again, therefore wasting SO MUCH TIME! I used to use the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, which literally dried in seconds, but I found that by the time I had used half of it, it had gone gloopy which was annoying, and so I thought I’d try out the Sally Hansen Insta Dry. It’s not the fasted drying top coat I’ve ever used but it’s not too bad! I’d say it takes a couple of minutes to be totally dry, but it gives such a nice super shiny finish and eve noticed that my nail polish doesn’t chip as much either with is a definite pro! It also has the same brush as Hard as Nails so I can’t really complain!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...