5 Things: DIY's to try



I am a huuuuge fan of Pinterest. It is honestly my favourite thing in the world. I can literally spend hours on it and not get bored. For those of you who have never been on Pinterest, I recommend that you have a browse, I promise you, once you start, you can't stop! It is so addictive and I love it. It is the perfect place to go when you need a little bit of inspiration. There is everything ranging from Health and Fitness, Travel, Sports and Food. But my favourite is DIY and Crafts.

So here is my round up of the top 5 DIY's to try this week.

1. Bow garland - I'm not entirely sure where I would use this, but I feel like it would look super cute in a baby girls room or at a tea party.

2. Reversible tote - I need one of these in my life. The perfect tote for everyday, be it for running errands of going to work. I have been looking for an every day bag to kind of throw all of my things into and go. I am definitely going to give this one a go when I have an afternoon spare.

3. Reinforced iPhone wire - So I have recently learnt how to crochet (with the help of YouTube and my mum) and this iPhone wire looks so cool! All of you who have an iPhone will know that they have an average shelf life of a couple of months before you have to buy a new one, but I feel as though with the yarn wrapped around it, it may last a lot longer! I am going to attempt this in the next couple of days so I will keep you updated!
 

4. Cup of cake - Perfect Christmas present! I would LOVE to receive this, and it is really quick, easy and cheap! This is one for those of you who are doing secret Santa! You could make them personalised as well!

5. Multi-coloured candles - These candles could also make a fab Christmas present! Totally unique and different, and so much better than buying them! You can get loads of different scents off eBay as well if you wanted to be all professional! 

Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest! You can view my boards here.

Have you found/tried any cool DIY's recently?


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...