LUSH Santa's Lip Scrub


With the weather being so cold, my lips have become so dry and chapped so I thought it was time to invest in a lip scrub from LUSH. I have tried the Bubblegum one before and LOVED it but I thought I would try something new. After what felt like 10 minutes of deliberation of which to get, I decided on the Santa's Lip Scrub. I got to tell you, this stuff is delicious! The packaging claims that this scrub leaves your lips buffed and smooth and it does not disappoint. It has a slight hint of cola in it which smells and tastes amazing. There is a generous amount of product in the tub so you won't run out any time soon. AND it is packed full of little love hearts as well, but you don't notice them when you're actually using the product, they're just pretty to look at!

You scoop a small amount out of the tup and rub on your lips, once you're happy that you've got rid of the chapped skin, you can just lick off the excess but I prefer to rinse off. And you're done! ready to smother in lip balm!

I think it's just as important to exfoliate your lips as well as your face to get rid of the dead skin. Especially if you're like me and addicted to lipstick! I have noticed that after I have scrubbed my lips, my lipstick goes on so much smoother and stays put a lot longer too! It's a win win situation!

Another thing I love about LUSH is the fact that everything contains natural ingredients, including caster sugar, dates and cherries. They dont test on animals and are generally a really good socially responsible company. I have always loved their bath bombs and face masks too!

Available here

What is your favourite LUSH product?

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...