Fake That Summer Glow


I know I’m not exactly pale, but I do love to 'fake tan' sometimes, especially leading up to the warmer months, and the Dove Summer Glow is the one I usually reach for. 


What is it? It is a gradual self-tanner. It is basically like a moisturiser that you can apply all over your body for a subtle, natural, boilable tan.

As it's not a full on fake tan, it is perfect for me as I don't really need much colour, but sometimes, in the colder months, I feel as though I end up looking washed out and slightly grey, especially on my arms and legs, so I can just apply this all over (making sure to wash my hands thoroughly afterwards) and it develops to this perfect looking tan. I like to apply it before bed, giving it throughout the night to develop, and then when you wash in the morning, you are left with a non-streaky, non-orange, subtle tan!

I think this is the perfect gradual tan as it is super buildable. I like to just apply it once a week or so, to give a subtle tan, but if you were more pale than me, or wanted a darker tan, you could apply it every night for a couple of nights until you are happy with the colour.

AND it's just so affordable. You can get it from Boots for just £5.25 and because you don't really need that much, it literally last so long!

The only downside to this is the smell, it does sometimes get quite biscuit-y on the first day, but by the second day, I hardly noticed it!

What do you think about gradual tanners?

X

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...