White Blazer

 

You may have seen in my Spring Style 2015 that I loooove how chic and sophisticated a white blazer looks, and after months of searching for the perfect one, I FINALLY found it..

It was one of my best friend's birthday last week and we went for a nice grown up meal at Don Giovanni's on Oxford Street in Manchester. And no, I didn't spill anything for once! The food was delicious and they had 2 for 1 on cocktails too!

This whole outfit was built around the blazer - does anyone else do that? I got this one from H&M and it is the perfect one. I love the length of it as it comes just below bum and the sleeves are rolled up so make it a little more casual. I am wearing my black Joni Jeans from Topshop and my mint green cami from Primark. I love how the mint green goes with the white. As my whole outfit was block colours and simple, I thought I would add some detail with shoes and my bag. These are my favourite shoes at the moment, and literally everyone in the world has some version of them! These are from New Look, I did try the Primark ones but I preferred the fit of these ones. And finally, my bag is the famous fringe bag from Zara!

I decided to go for a Cranberry Smokey Eye. Similar to the one I did a couple of weeks ago, but with a lot more purple. On my lips I am wearing Mac Spice lip liner and a Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick in Bond Girl.

I would also like to take this time to address the fact that my hair needs dying again! I got rid of my pink/red/ hair. (That quickly turned ginger) a while ago, and every time I wash my hair it slowly comes back and it is now a subtle ombre! hahah. It's not really that noticeable until I tie my hair up in a bun, but I just think it's annoying!


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...