Top 5 Bold Lips

 

It's no secret that I am a huuuuge fan of a bold lip, like I would literally wear a bright lipstick everyday if it was acceptable! Soto show my appreciation, I have put together a list of my top 5 go to bold lips for you...

 

This is one of my all time favourite lipsticks. It is so different to anything else I have! it has a matte finish so it is so long lasting, although it can tend to get a bit frying after a while, but that is quickly solved by dabbing some lip balm on top! (My favourite is the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lipbalm). This lipstick is an amazing bright purple-pink and is so highly pigmented too!

 

Believe it or not, this is the lipstick that started my obsession! It isa Topshop lipstick and is in the shade Rio Rio. It is the most beautiful orangey-red lipstick. It is perfect for my skin tone (NC40 in MAC), is so fresh looking and bright, which makes it perfect for summer! It also lasts SO SO long on my lips and isn't drying at all! 


MAC Up the Amp is one of those universal shades that just suit anybody! It is a gorgeous darkened lilac, with a little bit of pink in it too. The Amplified formula is perfect - very pigmented, hydrating, AND creamy. It also makes your lips look more plump than they actually are, what more could you ask for?


Liquid lipsticks are such a genius invention! The Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks have an amazing matte finish and are incredibly light, you literally cannot feel them on. The texture is so soft and they just glide onto the lips. (I like to line my lips beforehand) and then it turns into a matte finish. This is in the shade 05 Ole Flamingo. It is a deep pink, think respberries! So bright and surprising! These lipsticks last so long on the lips without fading!



The Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 107 has been my most worn lipstick recently (you can see by how little I have left!) It is a very deep red/plum and looks amazing on with or without a lipliner. It is a matte lipstick so you would need to moisturise your lips before applying it but it lasts aaaages (although it can transfer sometimes). I love to wear this with a strong brow, a simple cat eyeliner flick and lots of mascara!

What are your favourite lipsticks?

X

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...