Fiery

Anyone who knows me (or has ever met me) could tell you that I literally live in stripes.I don't think you can get a bad stripe! This is the latest addition to my wardrobe, it is from Primark!

AND was only a fiver! Bargain! I love the look of the black stripes paired with my Jamie jeans from Topshop. I went for a blue jean for a change, to mix things up a bit because all I seem to be wearing is black on black! These jeans are so comfortable, they are more of a traditional denim and are thicker than my Joni's and Leigh's as well, but they fit so well around the bum area (LOL) . I am also wearing my white pumps from Matalan (only £8 FYI) and my black studded bag from Primark.

Nothing goes better with a stripy top than a bold red lip! This is my absolute fave and I wear it so often! It is the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in the shade Fiery and it is amazing! I like to line my lips with MAC Cherry first and then you just pop this on top. It dries matte and literally stays ALL DAY! It is the perfect lipstick for when you're going for dinner/drinks because it lasts through it all. (side note: it does  sometimes transfer slightly so be aware of it ending up on your chin!)

I decided to go with this blazer from H&M to add a litle sophistication to this otherwise casual outfit, and perfect for any occasion!


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...