5 Things: Favourite Etsy Shops




I am seriously addicted to Etsy. It is amazing for craft supplies, design bits, art, homewares and jewellery! I literally spend hours browsing through the app!

Today, I thought I would share my favourite Etsy shops. It was surprisingly hard to choose only 5, but here you go!

1. Zana is my favourite for all fabrics and other pieces. They have loads of amazing pillows and banners, I want them all! hahaha.

2. HRUSKAA is a scandanvian inspired home decor shop. They have gorgeous geometric designs. I have filled up my basket with their air plant prisms!

3. Sweet Peony Press has some fabulous typography! They have some really nice, simple designs which would fit any home. There's a mix of designs and quotes so there is definitely something for everyone!

4. Fish Out Store have some really cute wall hangings which would make good birthday presents! 

5. I Luv Design is my favourite for craft supplies. They have loads of cute washi tape designs!

Have you got any Etsy shop recommendations for me?


x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...