Nail Addiction



So last month I did a post on a new brand that I had discovered called Cool Cos. (You can read it here) As well as those eye shadows, I also picked up a couple of nail polishes. The first one is a greeny/teal colour, the next is a light muted minty green, the third a navy blue, and finaly a brown. (The brown actually looked deep red at the time).

All of the colours are actually really pigmented, going opaque with two coats. Although they do dry glossy, I prefer the finish of a top coat on top. The brushes are quite wide - similar to that of Essie - so applying it is so easy and quick, you can cover the whole nail in 1 swipe. And the lasting power is pretty incredible, on me, this polish lasts around a week (with minor chips) which is insane compared to a lot of polishes I own.

Have you tried any new brands recently? 

x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...