Crocodile Print


Over the Holiday period, I have literally been living in oversized jumpers and pumps. It is super cosy and comfortable - perfect for sale shopping!

This jumper is from H&M, It is a navy and black number, with white stitching running through it. It was £19.99, and I got it in a size L. I decided to size up on this one because I wanted the sleeves to be longer. The knit is really soft which makes it perfect for those lazy days. I paired this with my black Joni Jeans and my croc print pumps, which are both from Topshop. Staying on the crocodile theme, my bag is from Primark, and it is the perfect everyday bag and was only £8!

I have linked both the jeans and the shoes for you below. The jumper isn't actually on the H&M website for some bizarre reason, but it is recent so you'll probably have it in your local store. The bag is also recent from Primark. So hopefully you'll be able to find it in store!



Topshop Joni Jeans available here.
Topshop Croc Skaters available here.

x


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...