A day in York




On Friday, I decided to take a trip up north to York to visit one of my best friends. I hadn't seen her in a couple of months so we had a lot to catch up on! I did plan to take lots of pictures throughout the day but then the majority of it was spent inside shops and I got distracted hahah. The journey was obviously spent doing my nails, this is one of my favourites at the moment, and it’s a Ciate polish called Boudoir 017. After a lot of shopping, we ended up in Nando’s - even though I really wanted to go to Yo! Sushi lol - and I took a picture of my food! I got a veggie wrap, with halloumi cheese in it, with creamy mash and spicy rice as my sides. YUMMMMM! And I did manage to get one picture of York, it looked nice all lit up. All in all, I had such a fab day and I will definitely be making more trips to see York again!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...