Bond Girl


I bought a new lipstick! No surprise there! But it is the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bond Girl. It is a dark mauve colour, which is a perfect everyday lip colour for my skin tone. It is full of pigment so you don't really need much either so it should last a while! It is also a good one to take from day to night, you could just add a slightly darker lip liner and blend to create an even fuller lip.

I LOVE the formula of this lipstick, it gives you a matte finish, but without the flat, drying feeling that many other matte lipsticks have. It applies like more of a balm than a lipstick, and it soothes and hydrated the lips. Another thing I love about this lipstick is the fact that it is buildable, without becoming chalky, so you can reapply throughout the day without worrying about your lips becoming seriously chapped!

It is by far the most luxurious looking lipstick I’ve ever seen. With the gold bullet and unique geometric shape of the product!

Have you tried any Charlotte Tilbury bits?

X

6 comments

  1. Hi, I love reading your blogs. I have a question which troubles me with most lipstick brands. If it applies like a lip balm then surely it will also bleed at the edges. How do you prevent that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have this problem as well, I find that if you apply a lip liner beforehand, then it all stays put. I like to use the MAC liner in Spice. It's a 'your lips but better' colour! Hope that helps :)

      Delete
  2. I love this shade so much! The formula really is amazing and the mauve-y blush colour is gorgeous :) I always feel like if you're going to invest in an expensive product it should be one you'll get a lot of wear out of and I definitely do with this - as you said it's perfect for everyday :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! definitely one of my favourites! xx

      Delete
  3. oh your hair looks Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...