May 2015


Hello lovely people! Today I thought I would create a post to kind of look back on May. I literally can't even deal with the fact that it is the end of May already! It is so insane how fast this year has gone, BUT now that it is June tomorrow, hopefully we can look forward to a lot more sun. I honestly love the summer time SO much, I cannot wait for all of the (veggie) BBQ's and garden parties, and hopefully a nice little holiday too! Hope you've all had a fabulous month! Here's what I did...



So me and my sister had a nice day out shopping in town, we literally never do this anymore so was lotssss of fun! The weather was decent too so we obvs got an ice cream!


On the 23rd it was world turtle day, and for those of you who don't know, j have three pet turtles! I got them for my 18th birthday and they are literally my babies! This is Flo in the picture, the other two are called Squirtle (yes after the Pokemon) and Rhino! 


This has to be one on my favourite makeup looks at the moment. You can see the whole post HERE


I am such a huge fan of afternoon tea but it's so expensive to go often so I put some bits together and we had one at home. It was deeeeelicious!
 

This little collage makes me so emotional! I went back to uni to visit my friends and to celebrate the end of exams with them and I literally had the best time. 



What was the highlight of your month??

X

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...