A Green Smokey Eye

 


I was lucky enough to be able to go to The Clothes Show Live this year, and I think the best part of the whole event was discovering loads of independent make up and fashion brands and getting everything at a discount. One of the makeup brands I found was called Cool Cos, they are a company based mainly in Denmark, and all of their products are perfume and paraben free.

All of their prices were super reasonable so I couldn’t resist picking up a few things. After swatching for a very long time, I settled on these two eye shadows. The first one is a deep purple, almost brown shade, with gold shimmer running through it, and the second is a marble eye shadow which has shades of a dark olive green mixed in with the lighter shades of green with a slight golden shimmer. The pigmentation, and the staying power of both these eye shadows are incredible, lasting all night. Bearing in mind I did prime my eyelids first and then spritzed a setting spray on top to keep everything in place.

I think these two shades work really well together to create a green Smokey eye. I mainly went for the green because I find that it suits my eye colour really well and stands out a bit more than a brown.

I would definitely recommend these to anyone, at £5.50 per eye shadow, you can't really go wrong. You even get a generous amount in the pan as well so I reckon they would last ages!

You can visit their website here.

Have you tried any new brands recently?

x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...