Lifesaver: Nuxe Reve de Miel Lipbalm



Even though I have a full drawer of lip balms, I keep going back to this one. It's the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm. It is ultra-nourishing and is packed full of oils which are to hydrate, smooth and protect the lips. It is not like other lip balms, it has a gritty texture and is very thick and luxurious. It has a matte finish, so is perfect to apply before any lipstick. I also like to apply this over a matte lipstick throughout the day is it gets a little dry. It also lasts a couple of hours on the lips so there's no need to keep applying it. This has literally saved my lips recently, with the cold weather and chapped lips.

It is definitely one to get your hands on! They also have it in the bullet too which I like to keep in my bag for when i'm on the go.

What's your favourite lip balm?

x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...