Winter Skincare : A Vitamin C Skin Boost



Now it's no secret that I am in love with all things Body Shop. I have had the Vitamin C Skincare range for a while now, but with the copious amounts of skincare that I actually own, it all kind of got lost in the mess BUT now that the weather has taken a turn for the worse, my skin had become very dull and boring, and was lacking a bit of ooomph. This is where the Vitamin C range comes in. Not only does it all smell yum but it also does wonders for my complexion.

I like to use all three of these products at together, first thing in the morning because I feel as though they just work so well together and I find that they help to wake you up. First up, I use the Vitamin C Facial Cleansing Polish. This is actually the second step in my skincare routine - I use a cleansing oil/butter first to remove all of the residual makeup - The cleansing polish has such fine beads in it, it is amazing to buff away all the dead skin and bits of dirt left on my face (ew). I massage this in all over my face and then rinse it off with cold water. After all of the dirt has been removed and I feel fresh, I like to apply the Vitamin C Skin Reviver all over. This has such an odd consistency, it is like a serum, but a lot thicker than normal serums, and is more like a gel, almost like a primer. If that makes sense. It just smoothes over your skin and makes you feel refreshed. I then apply the Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser. This is such a nice daily moisturiser. It is definitely not rich enough to be used as a night time moisturiser but it works nicely for the day time. This just makes your skin feel nice and plump, and also makes you look and feel more awake. The best thing about these three products is the smell. It has an orangey-citrus fragrance, which I thought I would get fed up of as time went on, BUT I still absolutely adore it. I think that it is very refreshing and clean.

Overall, I really do like these three products and I honestly do feel as though my skin and general complexion looks a lot brighter since using them. I would definitely recommend them to everyone, although I have heard that it can cause irritation if you have super sensitive skin!

Have you ever tried any of the Vitamin C Skincare Range from The Body Shop?

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...