2014 in Photos



2014 has definitely been a fun one, so I thought I would take some of my favourite photos and put them together for you. It was so much fun doing this, because you don't often get to browse through all of your pictures. It took me a while, but I think I have managed to pick out the best ones that sum up the year 2014.

January 2014 was super stressful, with final year exam and all, but as soon as they were over, me and my best friend had a spa day which was just what we needed after the exams. The next couple oictures are from birthdays, it was my friends 21st in Feb, and my other friends 22nd and my niece's 1st birthday in March. May was another month of revision and exams, but as soon as they were all over, the celebrations began! My flat mates and I went to the Pizza Hut Buffet right after handing in all of our assignments which was the best! The next few photos are of different events which happened throughout the end of May. Not much happened in June, I was working a lot and most of my photos were of my niece or selfies! In July, I did the Race for Life, went to Portugal for my cousins hen do, but most importantly, I grauduated! Finally, after 17 years of education, I had finished! It was the best day and I had so much fun with my family and friends. The whole of August was taken up by family weddings, It was nice to see everyone from differnt parts of the country. At the beginning of Septmber, I cut all of my hair off! After growing it for so long, I suddenly decided to chop it all off. It was also my 22nd birthday! We went to Bakewell and my lovely cousin made me the BEST CAKE EVER. It was shaped like a pineapple! In October, I was reunited with my amazing friends from uni. I also spent a weekend in York for my friends birthday where we acted like tourists in Betty's tea rooms! In November, I visited my other friend in Birmingham for her birthday, and then I died the ends of my hair red! And finally December, Fashion Killa went to the Clothes Show Live! seriously the longest couple of days ever! But it was so much fun and I bought quite a few things aswell! And the final picture of 2014 is my Christmas Tree! What better way to end a yearly roundup!

If I had to describe my year in one word, it would have to be eventful. Because I have done a lot this year and I feel as though I have grown a lot this year, with finishing university, and working, I have definitely become my own person. I don't know about you, but i'm super excited for 2015!

How would you describe your year in one word?

x



Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...