Christmas ASOS Wishlist



I LOVE shopping on ASOS. It's literally the best thing ever when you're looking for a little bit of fashion inspiration. I can't even tell you how much time I spent on ASOS whilst at uni when I should have been working, not to mention the fact that the majority of my student loan was spent on there too! Oops! They stock anything you would ever need or what, including their own branded stuff aswell as high end brands too, and is also reasonably priced. But the best thing was the free delievery and free returns! AMAZING!

SO, I thought I would show you all what I have been swooning over recently. Anyone notice a colour trend? I am totally into the whole holographic and teal thing at the moment!

Starting from the top left corner;

1. Holographic strap watch
2. Metallic Tee
3. Busted knee jeans
4. NARS Sheer glow foundation
5. Faux Shearling coat
6. High neck jumper
7. Ciate tree trinket
8. Metallic cold shoulder dress

Take a look and let me know what's in your saved items

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...