What's On My Face #2


Last week I posted these pictures showing off my newly coloured hair, so I thought I would show you what make up I was wearing. 

I began with the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. This stuff is incredible. It smoothes over your skin, hiding any pores, and it is so light, you don't notice it’s on. I used the Benefit Erase Paste next, to conceal any blemishes. I apply this with my finger and just dab it anywhere that needs it, including under my eyes. I then used the Nars Creamy Concealer in the shade caramel on any other areas. I find that these two conceals work well together as I find the erase paste can be slightly orange, so the Nars conceal kind of counteracts that. I foundation of choice for when I'm having pictures taken is the MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC40. I apply this all over with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. Blending in the concealers as well. 

For my eyebrows I used the shades Cork and Carbon from MAC, with an angled brush. I decided to keep the eye shadow natural because I was going to put eyelashes on, and a dark lip as well so I didn't want to be OTT. From the quad, I used the lightest shade all over the lid (I can't remember the colour) and then Woodwinked in the outer corners and in the crease, to warm it up. I used that under my eye too along with a bit of Humid as well. The eyelashes I wore were actually from eBay! I got 9 pairs for £1.99! Bargain! They are not too full, but definitely make an impact. For my bottom lashes, I used the Miss Sporty Plump Up Booster mascara. I would never have thought to buy this, until someone came into work with the most insane eyelashes, this is what she used so I had to go any buy it. It separates and lengthens the lashes without clumping, and it doesn't transfer either! 

On my Cheeks I used the NYC Big Bronzer, this is amazing for just adding a little bit of depth and dimension to your face when you've done a heavy coverage base. The blusher I used was Breezy by MAC. I then highlighted with Carefree from MAC. I put this on the tops of my cheekbones, down the centre of my nose, on my brow bone, and also on the centre of my lips. 

For my lips I used the MAC lip liner in Fashion Toast and then the Topshop lipstick in Beguiled. I love this combination for the Autumn/Winter.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 


x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...