Get Radiant with Burberry



Christmas time is all about sparkle and shimmer. From the Christmas lights, to you outfit. I feel as though if there's anytime to wear a totally over the top sparkly outfit, it is definitely Christmas.

Burberry has a conjured up a couple of products which promise to give a gorgeous glow, and their Fresh Glow Lumionous Fluid Base does just that. It can be used in a couple different ways, all over yout face, prior to applying your foundation, mixed in with your foundation or applied on high points as a highlighter.

My favourite way to apply this is with my fingers, letting it sit for a couple of minutes before applying my foundation. This gives a lit from within look which I adore. Or if I want something more subtle, I will just apply this, again with my fingers, as a highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones, under my brow bone and down the bridge of my nose. This creates a subtle effect which tends lasts all day.

The only downfall of this product is the fact that it can feel slightly drying on the skin when applied before foundation and makes your skin feel a little tight when it dries. To overcome this, I usually just make sure that I have moisturised well before applying this. Other than that, I love this product, I think it is perfect for the festive season, when your skin may be looking a bit dull, it is perfect for giving that glow.

On the other hand, the packaging.. Oh the packaging! It has the iconic Burberry feel and is super luxurious. It does look like you're only getting a small amount of product when the lid is on, as it covers the majority of it but you actually get a generous amount. AND it looks so fancy on my dressing table!

Have you ever tried this? What's your favourite highlighter?

x


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...