Nude Lip



Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a love of bright lips, and that a true nude lip looks super dumb on me, But I have managed to find an alternative to suit my skin tone. My go to 'nude' is this one and it is made up of the MAC lipliner in Spice and then the lipstick Mehr. I love these two together. When I am going for a neutral lip, I like to use a lipliner that is very similar to the colour of my lips, so that I can basically over line my lips without it looking super fake. Spice is just that for me. It is slightly browny which is perfect for me and I think it gives some extra depth in comparison to my skintone. Mehr on the other hand is more pinky, but I think it goes well with the browny tones of Spice.

What's your go to nude?

X

1 comment

  1. I have seen this lip combo before and I really like it, both products are on my wish list now. This really suits you so well x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...