Pixi Glow Tonic




The Pixi Glow Tonic is an exfoliating toner. I first heard about this from Caroline Hirons who is an actual skincare queen. But obviously, when she mentioned it, and spoke about how fabulous is, everyone and their mother wanted it and you literally couldn't get it anywhere. I swear there were waiting lists and everything!

Okay, let's talk about what is actually is. It is essentially an acid toner omg that sounds so scary. But that's not all it is! Sure, it is very much like any traditional toner, and is a fab final cleansing step to make sure that all of the dirt and grime is all removes from your face, as well as tightening your pores, but there is so much more to it!

So it removes all of your dead skin cells (ew) which then leaves you with super bright and much more plumper skin. I noticed a difference after just a week, and my skin looked so much more radiant and clearer. I know it sounds ouch because of the word 'acid' but honestly, it is so so gentle and cooling, which is probably down to the fact that it has Aloe Vera in it, and it is even fine on sensitised skin too!

To use it, after cleansing your skin, simply pop a little on to a cotton pad in it and then sweep this over your entire face. You don't need to use much at all, as a little does really go a long way. It says on the packaging to avoid the eye area, but I just whack it on all over the place! Because it is so gentle, you can use this every day, and even both in the morning and at night, but I just tend to use it at night.

Since using this for a couple of months now, I have found such a massive improvement in not only my complexion, but the texture (is that the right word?)  Of my skin too. Moisturisers and serums used to just sit on top of my skin but now, since using the Pixi Glow Tonic, I have found that I no longer have this problem as they absorb so much better! This applies for foundations too! My makeup sits so much better and looks so much more flawless.

Any dry patches I had have basically gone now, but I did notice a massive improvement after just a couple of days! And any oily areas, mainly my forehead are much more balance.

Overall, I literally love this stuff! It leaves your skin feeling softer, brighter and clearer after just a few uses. I also think that this has actually helped any redness that I had previously too! I recommend this whole heartedly and think you should all buy it!

I managed to get it whilst in stock on ASOS, which meant I got student discount too which was amazing!

Have you ever tried and exfoliating toners?

X

1 comment

  1. I've heard so much about this! I will have to finally get my hands on it in London, as I also sometimes find moisturisers don't absorb into my skin fully xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...