To Add To The Reading List




You can ask anyone, I am forever reading blogs. I love reading about people's favourite products, what they did, and obviously what they ate! Total foodie over here! So I thought I would dedicate a whole post to those who help me procrastinate! Hahaha! Here are my favourite 3 blogs of right now! Enjoy!

Cocochic by Stephanie
www.cocochicblog.co.uk
I could literally go on forever about how much I love this blog. But I won't! haha. There is literally something for everyone! From fashion to blog advice. She's just so funny too, like you get so engrossed in reading her posts and you just want to read more! AND she has the most amazing hair! I mean LOOK AT IT! *heart in eyes emoji*

Tiphaine's Diary
www.tiphainesdiary.com
Tiphaine's photos are literally amazing! She also has such a cool fashion sense, imagine the Olsen twins! So edgy but still bohemian, in a way that is so wearable! What I love about this blog is the fact she seems so nice and down to earth and just like a normal person but like a super cool normal person.

Fashion Toast
www.fashiontoast.co.uk
If you haven't already, get yourself onto fashion toast RIGHT NOW! This is run by Rumi Neely who has also started her own luxury clothing line! She is so so fashionable and cool and quirky, and this most definitely comes across in her pictures!

What are your favourite blogs to read?

X










Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...