Picnic in the Park










This weekend I went to visit my friends back at uni to celebrate the end of exams (forever wishing I was still a student). Yesterday we went to the park and had a bit of a picnic and made daisy chains. It was literally the cutest day! The weather turned out to be pretty nice we obvs had a photoshoot and I made my friend - thanks Ayesha! - take some outfit pictures for me!

I wore my white jeans from H&M, (these ones) paired with a mint green cami from Primark. This is literally my favourite colour EVER. Think Essie Mint Candy Apple, perfect for the spring/summer. The white/mint go so well with each other and I felt so summery. BUT obviously I live in the UK, so I needed some kind of cover up so I topped it off with this oversized fisherman’s maxi cardigan which is also from Primark. It was such a bargain, it was in the sale and was only £7! My favourite thing about this cardigan is the fact that it has slits up the sides which I think makes it so much more edgy and cool! And finally, my shoes are the Croc Skater Shoes from Topshop, which I also wore here. This whole outfit is just so comfortable, so is perfect for these types of days!


Hope you're all having a fabulous Bank Holiday weekend!

X



Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...