All Black Everything

SHOES | PRIMARK
BAG | VINTAGE

There's nothing better than an outift which is alllll black! I love how chic and sophisticated it looks paired with a red lip! This blouse is from H&M, I got it whilst I was in London last week and although it is slightly big on me, I love the fit of it and how it skims down, and doesn't make you look huge. AND it was only £14.99. The jeans I'm wearing are the Topshop Leigh Jeans. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know that I do love my Joni Jeans but these are quickly becoming my favourites. They are medium rise so they suck you in and are just so comfortable! I got them in a W28L30 which is slightly cropped on me. My shoes are from Primark, aaaagggesss ago, but are just cute black flats with gold studs on them. They literally go with everything! My bag I got from the Vintage area of Clothes Show last year and is it a beautiful black purse with croc print detailing.

X

1 comment

  1. Love the lip colour, paired so well with this outfit! x

    Jasmine || blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...