That Fringe Bag


TOP | ZARA
JEANS | TOPSHOP
SHOES | ASOS
SUNGLASSES | H&M
BAG | ZARA

It's not secret that I loooove stripes. The majority of my tops are striped and it has got to the point where my friends won't let me by anymore! Not okay! BUT when I was in London with my family, I popped into zara and found this top. I love the fit of zara t-shirts, and they are just SO comfortable for every day too! I paired it with my Topshop Joni Jeans obviously, and my petrol skater shoes from ASOS. When I first got these shoes, they were SO SO painful! Like I can't even explain to you how uncomfortable they were! But now that I have finally worn them in, they are not too bad! My bag is from Zara and is the most perfect fringe bag. I feel as though it just adds so much to the outfit as it is pretty simple and boring. The only thing is, I do wish it was slightly bigger, because I can just about fit my purse and keys in it!

X

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...