Whites & Brights


 

JEANS  |  H&M
TOP | ASOS
SHOES | ASOS
BAG | TOPSHOP
NECKLACE | FASHION KILLA

I love how effortless but chic white jeans look, and so perfect for spring/summer. I got these ones from H&M aaaaages ago, I never wore them because they were too long and just looked odd, so since then I have actually cut the bottoms and now I loooove how they fit. I decided to pair them with a plain grey t-shirt and leopard skater shoes from ASOS. My bag is from Topshop and it is the perfect 'throw-everything-in-and-go' tote, and my Necklace is from Fashion Killa. I opted for the statement necklace because the rest of my outfit was quite plain and I think it adds so much! And seeing as we got some decent weather this weekend, I reached for these sunglasses from H&M. I find is so difficult to find sunglasses that fit my face because it is small but these seem to fit alright, and I think they were like £3 or something so they were a huge bargain! 







2 comments

  1. Love this outfit, the white jeans make it look Summery! x

    This week, my blog is one year old. I've shared my experience, answered some questions and gave my advice!

    Jasmine || http://blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What simple yet stunning outfit, you pull of white jeans so well! I've never been able to wear them well but I love how you've paired them with the grey tshirt x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...