Sleek Blushes



I've never been much of a blusher kind of girl. I think in total, I own five.

I bought these two blushes from Sleek a couple of months ago but never really used them. Recently though I pulled them out again and give them a whirl.

The one on the left is called Flushed and is a beautiful deep rose colour. It reminds me of MAC Breezy, and is lovely applied very lightly on the apples of your cheeks to give a beautiful flushed look. This is now my go to blush for when I'm going for a red lip! The other one is called Sahara. I love this one to add some colour to my face. It instantly adds a glow without being 'too much'. It is such a fab every day blush for when you don't want too much going on.

I love the textures of these blushes, they are really nice and buttery soft. They are super pigmented and have a really good colour payoff, and the lasting power is incredible, lasting all day on me! AND they are only £4.49!

I would whole heartedly recommend these, and I can't wait to try more!

Are you a fan of blusher?

X

4 comments

  1. These shades are gorgeous, perfect for Spring/Summer! I love the Sleek blushes, they're so good and affordable.

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never into blusher until recently :) I have Sahara and really like it so will have to look for Flushed next time I'm out shopping as it looks lovely too xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sleek blushes are really great quality for the price, that's for sure! They are one of my all time favourite blush brands, actually - and that's saying a lot, because I am majorly into blushes!
    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm yet to try Sleek blushes but I really want to give them a try now considering how affordable they are. Flushed looks like such a beautiful shade x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...