Spring Style 2015



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

For me, living in Manchester where it is allllwaaaays raining, spring style is lots of light layers. I am a huge fan of the white jean trend and I reckon I will be wearing mine a lot as the weather picks up a bit more, and I really like them paired with pastel colours, stripes (anyone who knows me knows that I am sucker for a good stripe) and a bit of denim too. I have also been on the lookout for the perfect longline white blazer. I think it would make any outfit look instantly chic. Perfect for dinners/drinks and other occasions, where you want to look put together. For more casual weekends spent shopping or running errands, I really like casual midi dresses with a long, oversized cardigan on top, paired with some cool gladiator sandals. I saw some in Topshop which are to die for and I can't stop thinking about them. Or some black skinny jeans and an oversized sweater, teamed with those trusty Birkenstocks. You either love them or hate them. I also think I need to invest in a new pair of jeans. At the moment, all I have are either black or dark wash. I'm thinking something with a lighter wash, but I am undecided about whether to get some which have rips at the knees or not? I would probably pair these with either converse during the day, or some minimalistic heels in the evenings.

What is on your fashion menu for this spring?

X

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...