Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice


Makeup Revolution is one of those make up brands that just popped up out of nowhere, so I thought it would only be right for me pick something up. I have recently really got into wearing blusher (click here to see my last post) so I got the Ultra Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice. I was originally tempted to go for the Hot Spice one which is more bronze but I chose this one as I thought that the pinky shades would go with my skin tone a lot better.

Okay let's start with the packaging. It comes in a very sleek, black, glossy packaging which is nice and sturdy and perfect for travelling. The best thing about this is the fact that you also get a huge mirror in it too! Overall, it feels like such good quality and is so compact. Now, this palette is £6 and you get 8 blushes in it which is just incredible! I was so surprised to see how much product you get as well, I was expecting them to be a lot smaller.

You get 2 brown-ish contouring shades, 4 pink blushes, 1 baked blush and 1 bakes highlighter. I wouldn't actually use the brown shades to contour as I found that they were actually a little too pink for a contour, but they are perfect as a bronzer, or on those days and nights when you feel like going slightly Smokey with your eyes. The other 4 blushes are all such nice shades for spring summer, as they brighten up your face. The baked blush is not my favourite as it is reeeallllyyy shimmery - I would have much preferred this to have golden shimmer but it is quite silver and doesn't really suit me. The highlighter is nice. Again, not my favourite highlighter, but it does the job, adds such a nice glow to your skin when applied on the tops of the cheekbones.

So as these blushes were so cheap, I wasn't really expecting much when it came to the pigmentation of them, but boy was I wrong. You literally just need one swipe and you're done. Amazing! The textures of them is so soft and buttery which I love. They blend really seamlessly and give such a smooth and silky finish. They are very very light on the skin and are not chalky at all. And the lasting power is amazing too, lasting most of the day.

Overall, I am SO impressed with this palette. Everything from the packaging to the texture is amazing, and all for such an affordable price!

Have you ever tried anything from Makeup Revolution?

X

4 comments

  1. Mega tempted to try this! Read so many good reviews x

    Jasmine || http://blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it! It's such a bargain! It's totally worth the hype! Xx

      Delete
  2. Isn't this palette amazing for the pice, love how much pigment each blush has even though they can be a tad powdery at times for the price I can't even complain x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! You can't go wrong with 8 blushes for £6! Amazing! Xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...