Every Day Spring Makeup




So I reeeeaaaallllyyy wanted to show you all my every day go to make up for Spring, and I was finding it SO difficult to do it as a stand alone blogpost, so I thought I would film a little video going through all of the different products I used to create this look.

I am still so surprised that I managed to pull this off (kind of - if you make it near the end you'll know that my camera gave up haha oooops) because I never thought I would be brave enough to put myself out there. I feel like this has given me so much more confidence even though I am just talking to a camera, and I really loved putting this together so hopefully there will be many more to come!

I hope you all like this look. It is very simple so perfect for every day, and can be easily taken to a night time look by adding a red lip and falsies!

Please let me know what you think! And please subscribe as well! It would mean the WORLD to me!

» SUBSCRIBE →   http://www.youtube.com/c/DivyaKhilosia

P.S. I know I'm suuuper awkward in this and I am sorry! hahah

X


2 comments

  1. I also find it difficult to translate makeup looks into blog posts recently so I have been thinking of starting Youtube but worry about how awkward I'd be in front of a camera. You did a great job and I love this fresh makeup look, gorgeous x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your video! Made me giggle, and I really want to try this look - looks gorgeous on you! Well done xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...