Spring ASOS Wishlist


I have obviously been on ASOS again, here are some things which I have been lusting over recently, and have found themselves in my saved items. Anyone notice a trend? Now that it is spring, and the weather is supposed to be getting better, I am totally into that white/pastel/floral trend.

1. O.P.I Hawaii Mini Set
2. Elecroplate iPhone Case
3. Embossed Leather Shopper
4. Floral Heels
5. Nike Pattern Pants
6. Drapey Duster Coat
7. White High Waisted Jeans
8. White A-Line Skirt
9. Mi Pac Bloom Makeup Bag
10. Shift Dress
11. Monster PJ's
12. NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation


What's in your Saved Items

X


1 comment

  1. My ASOS saved items list is growing rapidly! I can't wait for pay-day and a little bit of warmer weather so I can finally buy the pretty floral dresses, bright tops and heels for my summer wardrobe! Happy shopping :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...