5 Things: Favourite Nail Polish


I am totally into the muted nail thing right now. And these are my favourites! I love the look of a light nail on my skin colour, they make my hands looks so fresh and bright!

The first is from Beauty UK - I don't even remember buying this one - it is a lovely mid-muted grey which is perfect for this time of year. Next is Essie, Meet me at the Altar. It is a pastel pink with a slight shimmer running through it. This Ciate polish is from the Dolls House Collection and is a slightly darker version of Barry M, Lychee, but it is also matte! I actually prefer to wear this with a top coat to make it glossy. This Maybelline Super Stay polish has not left my fingertips recently. It is a muted bluey lilac and it just suits my skin tone so well! And finally, Nails Inc, Lowndes Square. This is still one of my favourites. I'm not going to go into too much detail as I have already done a full post over here.

What are your favourites?

x

1 comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...