Fashion Killa SS15

 

   
As some of you may already know, I have been working with a jewellery company called Fashion Killa over the past couple of months! They have the most amazing statement necklaces, cute bracelets and even earrings as well.. Some totally unique, and others which are similar to on the high street. 
Today marks the launch of the new SS15 collection! I have been lucky enough to get a sneak peak of the new jewels which are absolutely beautiful! They have brought back the pastels, but still keeping the quirky designs which I love! And they literally have something for everyone! From delicate to statement, and everything in between. 

I have picked out a couple of my favourites from the new collection, and I even have a nice little discount code for you all! For an exclusive 20% off anything on the Fashion Killa website, just enter WDT20 at the checkout. 

Which are your favourites? 

X


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...